We are thrilled to welcome you to our community and an exciting school year ahead!
Enrollment is on a first come first serve basis. Applications to the school are considered in order of OneList (for new children), returning the Intent to Register form, and submitting the registration fee.
Please contact the Registrar by email (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
- If your child is new to our program please complete the first part of the application process on OneList.
- Fill out the Intent to Register Form. A confirmation email and copy of registration will be emailed to you and the Registrar.
- Send Non-Refundable Registration Fee of $50 via E-Transfer to the Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also submit a cheque.
- The Registrar will contact you by email to confirm your intent to register in the program or our waitlist within 5 business days.
- Wait for the Registrar to contact you by email to confirm your place in the program.
- Fill out the Registration Package prior to June 4, 2021. Please allow at least 45 minutes to complete this package.
- Scan your child’s yellow immunization card and email a copy to the Registrar (email@example.com).
- Download & complete the Region of Waterloo Public Health: Form A & Notice with Respect Form and email a saved copy of filled-out pdf to the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Extra Steps for Classroom Families
- If you plan on becoming a Classroom Family complete the second part of the Registration Package: “Classroom Family Registration Form”.
- Download & complete the Pre-Employment Health Form and email a saved copy of the filled-in pdf to the Registrar (email@example.com)
- Scan your Anaphylaxis Certificate, Standard First Aid/CPR C Certificate, Police Vulnerable Sector Check and email a copy to the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org).