Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year begins:
Late April for Existing Families &
May for New Families
For new families:
First, visit OneList to apply to the program.
Next, you will receive an email from the Registrar about program availability and an Intent to Register Form. You will be asked to submit a non-refundable fee of $50 when you return this form.
Once your child’s space in the program is confirmed, you will be required to submit:
- additional paperwork (includes additional contact details, next of kin information, as well as your preferences for committee service, etc.)
- your child’s immunization records or exemption form
- post-dated cheques for tuition fees
- four post-dated cheques for $70.00 which will only be cashed if you do not complete your participation duties
If you plan to be a participating parent:
- proof of First Aid Certification for those who will be participating in the classroom
- a police record check with vulnerable sector check
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held in the fall where all registered families will be provided with additional information.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call 519-669-2609